Triple Trade training can provide you with the knowledge and information not just to pass the licencing assessment but to gain sufficient underpinning knowledge to become a Licenced Electrician
We will provide guidance for candidates attempting the LEA Licence Practical Assessments.
Over several 2-hour sessions based on the candidate requirements
First-time success rates indicate on and off the job training during your apprenticeship in most cases is not enough for a passing your LEA, Our experience tells us that exposure to focused tuition, practice (and more practice!) in comfortable simulated environments, is the best way to prepare. Triple Trade Training know a lot of mistakes made in the LEA due to nerves and stress when sitting for the first time, we provide a relaxed simulated environment for your essential preparation and practice.
Our staff will cover the following
– Design and construction of 3Phase and single-phase installation
– Connection of consumer’s mains and Sub Mains
– Final sub-circuits to a switchboard
– Sizing of circuit protection and Cables
– Simulated Testing of Installation
– Visual defects (domestic)
– Multiple Earthed Neutral (MEN) system of earthing
– Residual Current Devices (RCD’s) Testing
In providing this information Triple Trade Training intention is to provide industry best practice processes and procedures on methods of testing along with sufficient underpinning information for the candidate to understand the rationale/reasons behind such tests and methodology